Direct download link (but better download 5.7)
Hydra Slayer 13.7:
- Fixed bugs with the 'full information' which displayed hydras incorrectly and caused crashes.
- Fixed some graphical bugs with non-animated one-headed hydras (their head disappeared somehow) and 6-headed hydras (they had holes in them).
- Hydra Slayer adds statistics about auto-explore, auto-attacks, and alien killing. Also some special hydras were not counted in "hydras killed", this is fixed.
- You can now quit Hydra-Slayer with Esc. It also handles the close window button (via NotEye).
- You can now break auto-explore by pressing 'o' again. The screen is refreshed during auto-explore (NotEye-curses handles refresh and getch more correctly now). Mushrooms are automatically destroyed during auto-explore if there are no more hydras.
- Auto-attacks now works correctly with ambidexterity.
- Configuration (manual fire, alt-keys, quickmode, simplehydras) is now kept when pressing 'n' for new game.
- Additional choices of key layouts. You can now choose WASD, QWEADZXC, or pseudo-VI keys.
- Users can also now specify their own key remappings in config.noe.
- Some bugs related to auto-rotation of directional keys were fixed (for example, arrow keys did not work correctly in inventory in Hydra Slayer when in ISO or FPP modes).
- Some keys in the NotEye menu are more natural now.
- Updated the version information in Windows executables.