Of course, some of the gates on your way will be closed, and you will have to go around them! From my testing, it appears that this quest should be always possible with the normal distribution of monsters and pressure plates, but since this is rather an early game quest, I have made it easier: the number of monsters does not depend on the number of Hypersian Rugs you have collected, and there are more opening plates. But if you want the challenge, select the Princess Challenge from the special game modes menu.
You can find a Mouse after killing a Vizier. To make it a bit easier, a Vizier usually appears right after you collect 13 Hypersian Rugs, and a Mouse appears right after you kill a Vizier.
The Map Editor has already been present in the late patches to 7.2, but it is better now. Activate it from the "special game modes" menu (or by Shift+A in the cheat mode). There, you can place walls, items and monsters, copy parts of the map, save high quality screenshots (to BMP), and even save/load the map to a file!
More changes follow:
- Refactored monster movement. This means that Rock Snakes and mimics activate plates now (they did not previously), and monsters' special movement effects (for example, Pikeman attack and trails) are now activated by the Orb of Air.
- Messages are now different based on whether the monster is living or not (you no longer "kill" Skeletons).
- Rock Snakes are now generated correctly. Also fixed a small bug with worm/gate interaction.
- Activating the Cheat mode while already in Cheat mode now disables it instead (simply restarting the game sometimes does not work, so this should make it easier)
- Activating the Gameboard mode no longer clears the map automatically, so you can use it to view the patterns in alternate ways (triangular/heptagonal boards, Emerald/Fifty codes). Press F5 if you want to clear the board.
- Help in the map editor, ability to set rotation by clicking on a specific point of the cell. Mines shown. Some crashes caused by illegal combinations are removed.