ShopAlso, T-shirts and other items in the CafePress shop have been recently updated with designs based on the new lands. If you like HyperRogue, please consider buying one! :)
- paper model creator added (as discussed in the last post).
- You can now find Orb of Yendor as a prize orb in the Whirlpool (it is possible to retrieve it), and trapdoors have been slightly tweaked in the Palace while you are on the Yendor quest.
- Fjord Trolls (as well as two new species of Troll) now create different walls than Cave Trolls, with a bit different properties.
- Multi-HP monsters generated in the Crossroads now work correctly.
- A bit more Pirates in the Ocean.
- Added help text to Euclidean and Shmup modes. It is now easier to exit the Euclidean menu.
- Added ranged orb text to more orbs.
- You no longer get three lives by picking up an Orb of Safety in the shump mode.
- Monsters pushed off Rock III with Orb of Air/pushing attack are now killed (except birds and skeletons). You can now also use the Orb of the Frog to jump on high rocks.
- Improvements in the Random Pattern Mode. The Emerald-based random patterns have been improved. Added patterns based on circles. Floor pictures are now randomly assigned (Zebra/Emerald/Tower pattern are used only when the underlying pattern matches). Codes are displayed on the screen, allowing you to recognize the underlying pattern (and potentially share with the developer).
- Coordinates are given when cheat mode is on in Euclidean.
- fixed the scrolling in the quit screen (sometimes the messages were already scrolled when the game ended, which could cause you to miss the final message in Princess Challenge/Hardcore)
- Orb of Storms now kills sharks in adjacent cells