Thanks to CCC, the following things have been fixed in Hydra Slayer 14.6:
- Fixed the Primeslayer (did not work without enchantment, although it should).
- Fixed the ambidextrous Vorpal Blade (did not grow correctly).
- Fixed the missing end-of-lines in the player log file.
- Cursor shown in Frozen Depths (and possibly other roguelikes in the future).
- Frozen Depths will no longer interpret the "@" on the Help Screen as PC (unfortunately, I see no way to tell Sages from the PC...)
- The Dungeon Crawl config has been fixed (should no longer detect the PC on the X-map, or interpret other humans are PCs - NotEye now knows that PC is always at the same coordinates).
- In Linux, NotEye (caller.sh, actually) will now automatically turn off the UTF-8 encoding (and use ISO-8859-1). (This bug caused lava and other weird terrain to be displayed as several characters in Crawl.)
- Letters now look better when drawn on a non-black background (especially when the letters are black).
- As suggested for PRIME, mousewheeling upwards now moves your character in the opposite direction.
- Keyboard input menu is improved. Now, it allows you to turn on/off rotation/translation for numpad and arrowkeys, has more explnatory text, and more options for letter-based layouts.
- Fixed a bug which caused alpha-blended images to be scaled incorrectly.
- Fixed a problem with noteye_halt and enabling key-repeat on reload.
- The 'distill' function is now available to script writers ('getdistill'). Mostly for debugging.
- Tile debugging ('tiledebug') now provides a slightly more informative output (for images and transforms).
The Seven Day Roguelike Challenge 2013 will be running from March 9th to March 17th. I have no good ideas for my entry yet, but you are invited to use NotEye as your display engine :) See sample.cpp and sample.noe for a simple example. Have fun slaying Hydras, developing and playing roguelikes!