- Killing Rock Snakes in the Whirlpool no longer creates terrain
- Fixed Servants in the shmup mode; also Lightning and Flash should now auto-activate
- It is now allowed to enable cheat mode in PTM (but only if no treasures yet)
- A command line option to automatically turn cheat on
- A new floor pattern for the Rose Garden
- Extra texts for the Knights of Camelot
- Minor improvements in the Vector Graphics Editor: vertices of the current layer are now marked, Shift+L to go back to the previous layer, '+' to increase the number of rotational symmetry, it is now possible to set rotations and symmetries before pressing 'n'
- Since Sandworms and (non-withdrawing) Tentacles attack by moving into the target's location and eating them, they won't be able to do this if they cannot move there. Rock Snakes and withdrawing Tentacles attack all adjacent cells, without movement -- Tentacles did not work correctly in the hardcore mode, this is fixed.
- Princess Challenge now unlocks immediately when it should (not after restarting)